Sunday, 18 October 2015

Recent Favourites: Skin & Hair Products



It is not easy for me to change skin and hair products because I have a tendency to breakout easily.  This is why I always stick to the same products that I know work for me.  But sometimes, there are circumstances that would leave me no choice but to move on to a new one just like when I moved here to the UK.  Unfortunately, the products that I have been using for years are not available in the UK market so I had to try and find new products that will do their job without aggravating my sensitive skin.  It was definitely not easy and has taken me quite some time but I think I have finally found my new favourites.  I talked about them in the following video so I am not going to ramble on about the same things here but I will list them down and give the basic information found on the containers.  They are not new in the market or anything but I have never tried them before until recently and... I really love them.

* Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion for Sensitive Skin - oil-fighting formula cleanses effectively to help prevent spots.

* St. Ives Naturally Clear Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub for oily/blemish prone skin - effectively lifts away surface oils and dirt that can lead to blackheads and blemishes.  Oil free, with salicylic acid and 100% natural exfoliants.

* Olay Double Action Moisturiser Day Cream and Primer for Sensitive Skin - For softer, smoother, more beautiful healthy looking skin.  Provides lightweight all-day hydration and moisture lock protection. Its non-greasy formula makes it an ideal base for make-up.

*Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner for damaged hair - with Australian Balm Mint extract, smoothes split ends and roughened cuticles. It helps transform dry, damaged hair into manageable and shiny locks in just 3 minutes.

Do you have any favourites recently?

===============
Visit my Youtube Channels:
K's Toys:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiHPMAtCbGV9gi1QmmLoFBw
K's Mum:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHQELKTCqfNR2uRTBJxVQA

Social Media:

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/amumzlife
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/amumzlife


My Random Musings


Mummascribbles


Mummuddlingthrough


http://www.reflectionsfromme.com


Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com

9 comments:

  1. I love the Aussie products, my hair always feels amazing when I use them and I love the smell! #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aussie products are all so good, they leave your hair feeling fab :)
    Thanks for linking up to #AnythingGoes
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen or tried Aussie products before, but based on your recommendation and the comments here I'll have to keep an eye out for it. I also love St Ives, so affordable and never had any problems with it. Thanks for the review :) Robyn (yearsareshort,com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently tried Aldis version (blatantly) of Aussie...don't bother. Nothing cuts it like the real deal! Thanks for linking up with #coolmumclub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the heads up. :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you first of all for linking up, so happy to have you here #mummyandus I have quite dry hair and skin so I always love a great product. I have found Aseop really great, expensive, but I only use a little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not heard of Aseop before, it's great to learn of different products. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  6. Seeing the comments here, I feel I might have to try the Aussie products! My hair is not doing the same with the shampoo I've been using for ages now. It's always good to get a recommendation. I am glad that you have found stuff that you can use :) Thanks so much for linking up with #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete