Sunday, 3 January 2016

Playtive Junior Play Kitchen Set Review


We have been wanting to upgrade our daughter's kitchen play set for while so we decided that it was going to be one of her presents for Christmas.  Of course the first thing I did was do my research online on what would be the best to get based on quality, the amount of fun that she will have with it, our budget, compactness and so on and so forth.  I saw a few different sets and actually even saw this one (although it had a different name) but it's price was a bit too much for what I was looking for so decided that I was just going to get another one.

On the day that we were going to Argos to buy a kitchen set that I have decided on, we dropped by Lidl first to get a few things and to our surprise, they were selling this very kitchen set that I saw online for only about £25!  That's half the price that I saw it for in the other stores!  So of course, we went ahead and got this one instead and we very are pleased.  We got to save a bit and our daughter plays with it everyday since she received it on Christmas day!

Please watch my review of this beautiful play kitchen set here:



You might also be interested to see the kind of pretend play fun that kids can have with this play set, check it out here:




=====================
Visit my Youtube Channels:
K's Toys:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiHPMAtCbGV9gi1QmmLoFBw
K's Mum:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHQELKTCqfNR2uRTBJxVQA

Social Media:

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/amumzlife
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/amumzlife

My Random Musings


Mummascribbles


A Bit Of Everything

6 comments:

  1. It looks great - and awesome value too! I always loved my play kitchen as a kid, though sadly it didn't translate into wanting to wash up and cook in adulthood... :) #anythinggoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks adorable and affordable compared to how much others sells them. I got my little girl a doll house for Christmas and she loved it , so I'm thinking of getting her a kitchen set too... Great Review, lovely video too! #AnythingGoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah what a lovely kitchen!! Very wise to have it ready Christmas eve! Our kitchen has had so much use, it's a lovely toy for the kiddies to have! #AnythingGoes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it looks lovely! I remember the fun I used to have with my toy kitchen, it was always one of my favourite things to play with! #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lidl is a fantastic place for finding bargings. Last year I managed to get a huge three tier cat post for a fraction of what it would have been online.
    Thanks for linking up, Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely! I see too many plastic kitchen are so very light and not stable enough for playtime. It is so great that you were able to get it so cheaply! I want one for me girl too! Your girl is adorable playing the play set. #abitofeverything

    ReplyDelete